Wan Ahmad Ikram Wan Ahmad Lotfi
Executive Vice President
Appointed to the position with effect from:
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant (Malaysia) of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- ASEAN Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance (CPIF)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne, Australia
Skills, Experience and Expertise:
Wan Ahmad Ikram is the Executive Vice President responsible for overseeing finance, operations and stakeholder engagement functions. Prior to this, he had been involved in various areas of operations of PIDM in the capacity as the Chief Financial Officer, as well as taking on an assurance and advisory role as the Chief Internal Auditor.
Ikram started his career with Telekom Malaysia Berhad before pursuing his professional accounting career with KPMG in Melbourne, Australia. Upon his return to Malaysia, he joined Tahan Insurance Malaysia Berhad as Chief Internal Auditor and was later appointed its Chief Financial Officer.
He has gained extensive experience in various roles within several organisations in the areas of external and internal auditing, risk management, office operations and administration, accounting and finance operations, treasury and fund management, corporate planning, corporate finance, corporate restructuring, business process management and compliance as well as information technology. More recently, he has also been more involved in strategic leadership, management and stakeholder engagement roles.